Social Media is a Fundamental Change in the Way we Communicate - here are the statistics that prove it:
Our Top 5 Statistics:
1. 93% of marketers use social media for business.
2. If Facebook were a country it'd be the world's 3rd largest.
3. A new member joins LinkedIn every second.
4. 50% of the mobile Internet traffic in the UK is for Facebook.
5. 90% of consumers trust peer recomendations, only 14% trust advertisements.
Looking to make Social Media work for your business? Have a look at our Like It Facebook Page app - which lets you create a mini-website on Facebook.
Promote your latest offers, showcase your services, add links, YouTube videos, Flash animations and images and present your business in manageable, bite sized chunks, - all of which you can change straight through your Facebook Page. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use our Like It Facebook Page App. Simple !
Twitter is often associated with celebrities sending personal gossip or friends posting photos of parties. But the social media mic...
1. Google is EVERYWHERE ! The launch of Google Plus has been subject to huge debate, but what about: their recent purchase of Motorola, lau...
Guest posting is a type of blogging -- with a twist . Yeah, we love twists round here. Although this twist isn't act...
Asia accounts for over 40% of the world’s internet users, with China alone having almost a third more people online than the US. Crucially...
by Kathryn Richards Colour has a big impact on our reaction to a website, and certainly on our first impression of a company. When choosin...