Social Media is a Fundamental Change in the Way we Communicate - here are the statistics that prove it:
Our Top 5 Statistics:
1. 93% of marketers use social media for business.
2. If Facebook were a country it'd be the world's 3rd largest.
3. A new member joins LinkedIn every second.
4. 50% of the mobile Internet traffic in the UK is for Facebook.
5. 90% of consumers trust peer recomendations, only 14% trust advertisements.
Looking to make Social Media work for your business? Have a look at our Like It Facebook Page app - which lets you create a mini-website on Facebook.
Promote your latest offers, showcase your services, add links, YouTube videos, Flash animations and images and present your business in manageable, bite sized chunks, - all of which you can change straight through your Facebook Page. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use our Like It Facebook Page App. Simple !
Twitter is often associated with celebrities sending personal gossip or friends posting photos of parties. But the social media mic...
Now that you’re done with your latest, greatest project for your blog or social media, you feel that you’re ready to share it with the ...
1. Google is EVERYWHERE ! The launch of Google Plus has been subject to huge debate, but what about: their recent purchase of Motorola, lau...
Marketing tactics are constantly changing so it’s important to keep up-to-date with all the hottest trends. That’s why pop up stand supplier...
We hope you're familiar with memes by now. If you've been using the internet for more than, oh, a day, you've undoubtedly come a...