Social Media is a Fundamental Change in the Way we Communicate - here are the statistics that prove it:
Our Top 5 Statistics:
1. 93% of marketers use social media for business.
2. If Facebook were a country it'd be the world's 3rd largest.
3. A new member joins LinkedIn every second.
4. 50% of the mobile Internet traffic in the UK is for Facebook.
5. 90% of consumers trust peer recomendations, only 14% trust advertisements.
Looking to make Social Media work for your business? Have a look at our Like It Facebook Page app - which lets you create a mini-website on Facebook.
Promote your latest offers, showcase your services, add links, YouTube videos, Flash animations and images and present your business in manageable, bite sized chunks, - all of which you can change straight through your Facebook Page. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use our Like It Facebook Page App. Simple !
1. Google is EVERYWHERE ! The launch of Google Plus has been subject to huge debate, but what about: their recent purchase of Motorola, lau...
image: freedigitalphotos.net The bird is back. However, this time it’s not the Penguin or Hummingbird algorithms of last year. Instead i...
Image credit: Sean MacEntee Since Friends Reunited - the first online social network to achieve prominence - was founded her...
With new SEO companies popping up everywhere, some of them are bound to be less than the real deal. How can you tell the good from the...
Twitter is often associated with celebrities sending personal gossip or friends posting photos of parties. But the social media mic...