Social Media is a Fundamental Change in the Way we Communicate - here are the statistics that prove it:
Our Top 5 Statistics:
1. 93% of marketers use social media for business.
2. If Facebook were a country it'd be the world's 3rd largest.
3. A new member joins LinkedIn every second.
4. 50% of the mobile Internet traffic in the UK is for Facebook.
5. 90% of consumers trust peer recomendations, only 14% trust advertisements.
Looking to make Social Media work for your business? Have a look at our Like It Facebook Page app - which lets you create a mini-website on Facebook.
Promote your latest offers, showcase your services, add links, YouTube videos, Flash animations and images and present your business in manageable, bite sized chunks, - all of which you can change straight through your Facebook Page. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use our Like It Facebook Page App. Simple !
Twitter is often associated with celebrities sending personal gossip or friends posting photos of parties. But the social media mic...
1. Google is EVERYWHERE ! The launch of Google Plus has been subject to huge debate, but what about: their recent purchase of Motorola, lau...
Thanks to Jackie Barrie for this guest post, extracted from her new book: ‘The Little Fish Guide to Writing Your own Website.’ Follow t...
How's your content strategy working? Stuck for ideas for your blog? Struggling to keep things multichannel? These are problems facing us...
What is Pinterest? "Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards ...